Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User Exam
3DS Max is a professional 3D animation rendering and modeling software package used mostly by game developers, design visualization specialists, and visual effects artists. Learn tips to create rich, complex design virtualizations, realistic game characters, or 3D film effects.
Build your Carrier with Autodesk 3ds Max® 3D modeling software skills and demonstrate your proficiency?
Learn Free 3Ds Max
It is your best opportunity to build your career by becoming an Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User. Whether you're a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and enhance your design career.
As Autodesk's exclusive provider for the Certified User program, Certiport makes Autodesk 3ds Max® certification easier with a unique three-step pathway:
- LEARN (or review) how to use Autodesk 3ds Max® with content-rich textbooks, online courseware, video resources, and more.
- PRACTICE by using interactive exam-preparation tools and practice exams. Build the confidence you need to take the Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User Exam.
- CERTIFY and validate your skills by passing the exam and receiving your official certificate.
We've designed the Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User program for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency. For advanced users, higher Associate and Professional certifications are available.
The Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
- Navigating the user interface and managing scenes
- Modeling, including transforming, creating, modifying, and cloning objects
- Working with cameras and lighting
- Handling materials
- Animating and rendering
Before you take the Certified User exam, we recommend that you complete a 3D design course at a secondary institution and get 50 hours of hands-on experience with Autodesk 3ds Max® (a free student version is available).
For information about available resources to help you learn, practice, and certify, contact Certiport's certified testing center CODEHUBINDIA. For details about exam skills and objectives, view our Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User Skills documentation.
Get Started Today
As an Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User, you'll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
- Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by schools and employers
- Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
- Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals