Autodesk Inventor® Certified User Exam
It is the best option to opt for this course to be a mechanical design professional? Are you ready to upgrade your Autodesk Inventor® skills and demonstrate your proficiency?
Revamp your carrier with versatile technical skill by becoming an Autodesk Inventor® Certified User. Whether you're a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and advance your design career.
Learn free Autodesk Inventor to enhance B. Tech Engineering Skill
As Autodesk's exclusive provider for the Certified User program, Certiport makes Autodesk Inventor® certification easier with a unique three-step pathway:
- LEARN (or review) how to use Autodesk Inventor® with content-rich textbooks, online courseware, video resources, and more.
- PRACTICE by using interactive exam-preparation tools and practice exams. Build the confidence you need to take the Autodesk Inventor® Certified User Exam.
- CERTIFY and validate your skills by passing the exam and receiving your official certificate.
We've designed the Autodesk Inventor® Certified User program for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency. For advanced users, higher Associate and Professional certifications are available.
The Autodesk Inventor® Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
- Navigating the user interface and managing files
- Creating, modifying, formatting, and sharing 2D sketches
- Creating parts
- Creating, viewing, and animating assemblies
- Creating presentations and drawings
- Creating and modifying sheet metal parts
Before you take the Certified User exam, we recommend that you complete a 3D design course at a secondary institution and get 50 hours of hands-on experience with Autodesk Inventor® (a free student version is available).
For information about available resources to help you learn, practice, and certify, contact Certiport's certified testing center CODEHUBINDIA For details about exam skills and objectives, view our Autodesk Inventor® Certified User Skills documentation.
Get Started Today
As an Autodesk Inventor® Certified User, you'll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
- Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by schools and employers
- Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
- Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals