|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the AutoDesk for the Autodesk Certified User (ACU) :
Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam
Topics : Creating Drawings: Draw Tools and Settings : Drawing Units : Describe the process of setting Length and Angle units
To start with drawing, it’s most important to decide what one drawing unit represents in the real world. Architects in the United States typically equate one drawing unit with one inch in AutoCAD. You need to choose a unit type that matches your country’s industry standard.
- Decimal Metric users should select this type. One decimal unit can be equal to one millimeter, one centimeter, or any metric unit. Engineering Like the architectural type,
- engineering units feature feet and inches, but the inches are represented in decimal form—for example, 126.500.
- Fractional American woodworkers often prefer to set AutoCAD drawings in fractional units of inches because that is how their work is normally reckoned. For example, 12 feet, 6½ inches reads 150-½g in fractional units.
- Scientific For example, 12 million parsecs reads 12.000E+06 in scientific units, where 12.000 indicates 12 accurate to a precision of three decimal places and E+06 indicates the exponential function to the sixth power, or one million.
To choose drawing unit :-
- Click the New button on the Quick Access toolbar. Click the arrow button next to the Open button in the Select Template dialog box, and choose Open With No Template – Imperial .
- Type UN, and press Enter to bring up the Drawing Units dialog box fig. UN is the command alias (abbreviation) of the UNITS command. Most commands have aliases that minimize typing.
- Select Architectural from the Type drop-down menu. We’re using Architectural in this book, but you should select the unit type that fits your industry when working professionally. Metric users should select Decimal length units.
- Click the Length Precision drop-down menu, and select 1/8g (or 0 for metric). Set Angle Type to Decimal Degrees and Angle Precision to 0.00 (two decimal places).
- Click the Insertion Scale drop-down menu, and select Inches (or Centimeters for metric). Click OK to close the Drawing Units dialog box.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: