You have selected free tutorial for the the Adobe for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) course in Adobe Certified Associate in Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6/ CC
Identify elements of the Dreamweaver interface.
Dreamweaver is an easy to use web development application that covers up the gap between a developer and a designer. Dreamweaver is a powerful web development tool that helps you create attractive, dynamic, powerful websites. It includes advanced features to develop complex data-driven web applications. Dreamweaver’s user friendly interface and extensive library not only enables even the amateur web designers to create professional websites easily, but helps one to structure the websites in such a way that they are easy to maintain after being built.
When creating a web page, webmasters do two things repeatedly: They insert an element—whether text, image, or AP element—and then they modify it. Dreamweaver excels at such web page creation. The Dreamweaver workspace combines a series of windows, panels, and inspectors to make the process as ﬂuid as possible, thereby speeding up the web designer’s work.
- Easy text entry: - To add text, just click in Dreamweaver’s main workspace—the Document window—and start typing. The Property inspector even enables you to change characteristics of the text, such as the size, font, position, or color by assigning a Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) rule. Dreamweaver even helps you by creating a CSS rule if none has been previously assigned or modifying the properties if one has.
- Drag-and-drop data Fields: It’s one thing to make a connection to a data source; it’s quite another to actually insert the dynamic data in the proper place on the web page. Dreamweaver makes drag-and-drop easy with the Bindings panel. All the available data sources for a page are displayed in an expandable tree outline in the Bindings panel.
- One-stop object modiication:- You can select web page elements other than text from the Insert panel. Adding a picture to a web page is as easy as clicking the Image icon from the Insert panel. Dreamweaver asks you to select the ile for the image, and your image appears at your current cursor position. After your graphic is onscreen, selecting it brings up the appropriate Property inspector to enable you to make modiications. The same technique works for all inserted elements from div tag of the shockware movies.
- Accessing and managing resources:- One standout addition to Dreamweaver’s interface is the Assets panel, shown in Figure 1-8. The Assets panel gathers all the various elements used in an individual site: images, background and text colors, external URLs, included scripts, FLV (Flash video), SWF (Flash movies), and QuickTime media, as well as Dreamweaver templates and library items. Resizable thumbnails of graphics and media are displayed
- Complete custom environment:- Dreamweaver enables you to customize your workspace to suit yourself. Much of Dreamweaver’s power derives from the various windows, panels, and inspectors, all of which are movable. Just drag them wherever you want them onscreen or keep them docked to the side. You can even iconify them to maximize your screen real estate. Want to see your page by itself? You can hide all windows at the touch of a function button; press it again, and your controls are revealed. Got your working environment just the way you like it? Create a custom workspace and reset it at any time with a simple menu selection from the Workspace Switcher. Dreamweaver’s customization capabilities extend even further. If you ﬁnd that you are repeatedly inserting something, such as a QuickTime video or WAV sound ﬁle, you can add that element to your Insert panel. Dreamweaver even enables you to add a speciﬁc element—a Home button, for example—to the Insert panel. In
fact, you can add entire categories of objects if you like. Moreover, Dreamweaver CS6 exposes the entire menu structure for customization—not only can you change keyboard shortcuts, you can also add custom menus.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....