|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial for the Adobe for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) course in Adobe Certified Associate in Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6/ CC
Adding Content by Using Dreamweaver / Import and display a Microsoft Word or Excel document to a web page.
You can insert the full contents of a Microsoft Word or Excel document in a new or existing web page. When you import a Word or Excel document, Dreamweaver receives the converted HTML and inserts it into your web page. The file’s size, after Dreamweaver receives the converted HTML, must be less than 300K. Instead of importing the entire contents of a file, you can also paste portions of a Word document and preserve the formatting.
- Open the web page into which you want to insert the Word or Excel document.
- In Design view, do one of the following to select the file:
- Drag the file from its current location to the page where you want the content to appear.
- Select File > Import > Word Document or File > Import > Excel Document.
- In the Insert Document dialog box, browse to the file you want to add, select any of the formatting options from the Formatting pop-up menu at the bottom of the dialog box, and then click Open.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: