You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) :
77-423: Outlook 2013
Topics : Manage schedules (30–35%): Create and manage notes, tasks, and journals •Create and manage tasks, create and manage notes, attach notes to contacts, create journal entries, update task status
A note is the only type of item you can create in Outlook that doesn’t use a normal dialog box with menus, Ribbons, or toolbars. Notes are easier to use — but somewhat trickier to explain — than other Outlook items; I can only describe the objects you’re supposed to click and drag. No name appears on the Note icon, and no name exists for the part of the note you drag when you want to resize it You can store miscellaneous information such as reminders, passwords, account numbers, and processes by saving them in electronic notes. Because your notes are available to you from wherever you access Outlook, this can be a very convenient way of retaining information you might need later. And because you’re less likely to accidentally delete a note than a message, it is safer than sending information to yourself in an email message.
Here’s the basic scoop on how to take virtual notes while doing your work:
- Click the Notes button in the Navigation pane (or press Ctrl+5). The Notes list appears. You don’t actually have to go to the Notes module to create a new note; you can press Ctrl+Shift+N and then skip to Step 3. I suggest going to the Notes module first only so that you can see your note appear in the list of notes when you finish. Otherwise, your note seems to disappear into thin air (even though it doesn’t). Outlook automatically files your note in the Notes module unless you make a special effort to send it somewhere else.
- Click the New Note button. The blank note box appears.
- Type what you want to say in your note, and click the Note icon in the upper-left corner of the note. The first line of each note is the title or subject. You can use the first line creatively to help find a note or to review quickly the topics you have in your note pile
To store information in a note:
- Display the Notes module.
- On the Home tab, in the New group, click the New Note button to display a new note. The current date and time appear at the bottom.
- Enter the subject or title of the note, press Enter, and then enter the information you want to store into the note. The first line of the note becomes its subject.
- To save and close the note, click the Close button in the upper-right corner to display the note in the content area. Only the subject is visible. You can access the stored information by opening the note.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....