|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) :
77-421: OneNote 2013
Topics : Share and collaborate with other users (15–20%) : Collaborate with other users in OneNote•Mark co-author edits as read, view recent edits, find notes by author, hide author initials, mark notes as read or unread
Viewing versions and authors in OneNote 2013
You have various options for viewing versions and authors:
- Next Unread: Move to the next unread change.
- Mark as Read: Here you can choose to mark a change as read or unread, mark the notebook as read or unread, or choose to show or hide changes in the notebook altogether.
- Recent Edits: From this menu, choose the time frame of changes you want to view. You can view changes as recent as today’s changes or as far back as six months ago. The bottom option allows you to show all pages sorted by date.
- Find by Author: Access this item to show the Search Results sidebar at the right . At the top is a search field with a drop-down menu next to it that allows you to change between searching the current section, section group, the entire notebook, or all notebooks. The drop-down menu below the search field allows you to sort results by date modified or author, and a button to the right that lets you choose whether to sort from A-Z (descending) or from Z-A (ascending).
- Hide Authors: Select this item, and author information will be hidden; select it again to show the information. When viewing authors, you can see the initials of individual contributors,
OneNote Web App has a much leaner set of options for viewing authors or versions than OneNote 2013; namely, it has one option for viewing each on the app’s View tab:
- Show Authors: Select this button to show the names of authors of various changes next to the change itself. Select the button again to hide author names
- Page Versions: Click or tap this button to show the versions of pages, Click or tap the button again to hide versions.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: