You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) :
77-418: Word 2013 Core Topics : Create tables and lists :
Create a table •Converting text to tables, converting tables to text, defining table dimensions, setting AutoFit options, using quick tables, establishing titles
Converting text to tables
you receive text that’s separated into columns by tabs or other unique characters, and you want instead to format it as a table. On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click the Table button, and then click Convert Text to Table to open the Convert Text to Table dialog box, which already displays the number of columns and rows corresponding to the selected list.
Convert text to a table:
- Select the text that you want to convert.
- On the Insert tab, click Table.
- Click Convert Text To Table. The Convert Text To Table dialog box opens.
- Verify that the number of columns and rows shown in the dialog box is what you expect. If not, the wrong separator character might be selected at the bottom of the dialog box, or the text might contain the wrong number of separator characters in one or more lines. Correct these problems.
- Click OK.
converting tables to text
defining table dimensions
setting AutoFit options
using quick tables
you can insert any of the available Quick Tables, which are predefined tables of formatted data that you can replace with your own information. Built-in Quick Tables include a variety of calendars and simple tables.
To create a Quick Table:
- On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click the Table button, and then click Quick Tables to expand the Quick Tables gallery.
- Scroll through the gallery, noticing the types of tables that are available, and then click the one you want.
- Modify content and apply formatting to tailor the Quick Table to your needs.
You can also save a modified Quick Table to the Quick Tables gallery for your future uses:-.
- Select the table by using the table selector or the commands in the Table group on the Layout tool tab.
- On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click the Table button, click Quick Tables, and then click Save Selection to Quick Tables Gallery. 3
- In the Create new Building Block dialog box, assign a name to the table, and then click OK.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....