You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-349: MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals : Module 1: Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7 :
Identifying Windows Operating System Editions
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is the ideal and preferred path to Microsoft’s world-renowned technology certification programs, such as Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP). MTA is positioned to become the premier credential for individuals seeking to explore and pursue a career in technology, or augment related pursuits such as business or any other field where technology is pervasive.
Than what is for OPERATING SYSTEM That the software , which is a computer program that gets your computer working. It makes your monitor and mouse work when you plug them in. It gives you a way to start the games and word processors you use, and gives those programs the resources they need to function. It also enables your computer to connect with the internet and other computers. Thus an operating system, also known as an OS, is the heart of all the software on any computer. Without the operating system, the computer would not be able to access files, on installing programs, accessing the Internet, or operating any important information that was stored on it. In essence, the operating system is the most vital piece of software that is installed on the computer due to the fact that it is unequivocally necessary to run any of the other programs that are or could be installed on the computer. As the foundation of the computer’s software, everything that runs on the computer is
based on the operating system in one way or another, and it’s the stability and functionality that will determine what one can get out of the computer. An operating system, and the advantages and disadvantages to each one to help you to determine which operating system to get for his or her computer.
Version Description Windows 7
- Starter Edition The starter edition is a limited version of the operating system. It is available worldwide, but is typically pre-installed. It is typically in Netbooks and other computer-based technology that does not have a disc drive.
- Windows 7 Home Basic The home basic is only available in emerging markets, and just the basics of the operating system are installed.
- Windows 7 Home Premium The Windows 7 home premium is the follow-up to the Vista home premium. It is the most popular for home computers .
- Windows 7 Professional The Windows 7 professional replaces the Vista business. It is the choice that people with small offices or small businesses will choose. People who work from home may also use this variation of the operating system. This variation will have business features that home premium will not. It features Windows XP compatibility mode, location aware printing, and much more. With this version of the operating system, users can upgrade at any time.
- Windows 7 Ultimate Ultimate is also for home buyers, but it is for those who want all the features available and don’t mind spending a little more. The best feature is the BitLocker drive encryption. Windows 7 Enterprise Windows 7 enterprise basically is the same as Ultimate, but it is for multiple licenses. It is only available through professional networks.
Setup Window 7
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....