|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-349: MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals : Module 3: Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance :
USE THE SNIPPING TOOL TO ANNOTATE AN IMAGE
Play with images. Windows makes you an artist because you can view
and edit graphics files in Paint and view digital images (you know, the
photos you took at little Ricky’s birthday party?) in the Windows
Photo Viewer. The new Snipping Tool is a way to grab little clippings
of either words or images, annotate them, and then add them to a
variety of documents.
Clip with the Windows Snipping Tool
- Choose Start➪All Programs➪Accessories➪Snipping Tool.
- In the Snipping Tool window that appears, click the down-arrow on the New button and
choose a snip mode from the drop-down list:
- Free Form Snip lets you draw any old kind of line
you like, such as a triangle, to define what you want
- Rectangular Snip does what it says: When you click
and drag over a region, it forms a rectangular snip.
- Windows Snip allows you to select an active window
- Full-Screen Snip takes the entire enchilada, capturing
the whole screen in the wink of an eye.
- If you chose Free Form or Rectangular in Step 2, click
and drag on the desktop or in a document to form an
area to snip. If you chose Windows, click the window
you want to snip. If you chose Full-Screen, the snip happens
- In the mark-up window that appears ,
use the Pen, Highlighter, and Eraser tools to mark up or
modify the image.
- Click the Save Snip button that looks like a computer
disk to display the Save As dialog box, where you can
enter a filename, specify the location to save the file to,
and then click Save.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: