|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-349: MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals : Module 1: Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7 :
UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS VISTA TO WINDOWS 7
Windows Anytime Upgrade
Upgrading is easier than ever if you decide to move up to the next level of Windows
7. In the past, upgrading had been difficult to manage. But now with Windows 7,
you can purchase one version, and if you decide you want to move up to the next
level say Premium to Ultimate, that all you need to do is purchase an upgrade key
Windows Anytime Upgrade is now a standalone program instead of a Control
Panel utility as it was in Windows Vista. You can access it from the Start menu. The
Windows Anytime Upgrade program gives you two choices: god online to choose
the edition of Windows that’s best for you and Enter an upgrade key. Simply follow
the step-by-step on-screen instructions to complete the process. It takes about 10
minutes to complete the upgrade.
- Click the Start button, type Anytime in the Search box to locate the program, and then click Windows Anytime Upgrade.
- Click Go online to choose the edition of Windows 7 that’s best for you or Enter an upgrade key.
- Enter your upgrade key, and then click Next to continue.
- After the verification is complete, click I accept to the license terms.
- Close any open programs, and then click Upgrade.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: