|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-349: MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals : Module 3: Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance :
SET UP A SYNCHRONIZATION PARTNERSHIP
Windows Media Player makes it easy to burn (copy) music to a CD
using a CD burner or copy the music and video you want to a portable
device and keep it in sync. If you have a Portable Digital Media Player,
such as an ipod or zune, you can download digital media from an online
store and play it on the go. Windows Media Player verifies that there is
enough space for the selected files on the portable device and then
starts the copying process. As the music copies, the amount of used
and free space on the portable device is displayed at the bottom of the
Music On Device pane. You can synchronize music, video, and picture
files to the device so you can bring your whole library with you. You can
choose to automatically or manually sync your digital media between
WMP and your device, known as a partnership. Set up sync once, and
every time you connect your device to your computer, WMP updates
the digital media between them, so devices that allow you to rate your
music can automatically send them back to WMP.
Sync with a Device
- Establish a connection between your computer and the mobile device, network folder, or program.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- Click the Sync Center icon in Small icons or Large icons view.
- In the left pane, click Set up new sync partnerships.
- Click the name of the device in the list of partnerships.
- Click the Set Up button on the toolbar.
- Follow the wizard instructions to select the settings and sync schedule you want. When you’re done, click Finish.
- To start syncing now, click the Sync button on the toolbar.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: