You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-349: MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals : Module 1: Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7 :
Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
Microsoft has put together the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor for just this purpose. By downloading,
installing, and running the Upgrade Advisor, you can create an easy-to-read report that lists all system
and device compatibility issues with your current computer. Additionally, and perhaps most
usefully, the Upgrade Advisor recommends ways to resolve any issues it uncovers. Finally, the
Upgrade Advisor helps you choose the correct version of
Windows 7 to meet your needs.
To get started with the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, visit the
Upgrade Advisor page at
and download the program. After you’ve downloaded the
Upgrade Advisor, follow these steps to get it installed and start
- Locate the Windows 7UpgradeAdvisor.msi file and
double-click it to start the installation process.
- When prompted, click the Run button to start the installer.
- In the opening dialog box of the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Wizard, click Next to continue.
- In the License Agreement dialog box, select I Accept The License Terms and then click Next to
- In the Select Installation Folder dialog box, select a location where the
Upgrade Advisor should be installed. Also, you can check the box next to Create A Shortcut On
My Desktop. After making these selections, click Install to continue.
- In the Installation Complete dialog box, click Close. You must then launch the Upgrade Advisor
from the Start menu,
- Click the Start Scan link to begin the scan process.
- The Upgrade Advisor will spend some time scanning your computer. During this time, you can
click on the link to the Windows 7 home page, to learn more about different
Windows 7 versions.
- When the scan is complete, you can view the results of the scan and how your system fares in
the System Requirements, Devices, and Programs categories.
- Click on any live links that appear in the window to see whether Upgrade Advisor has identified
problems for Windows 7. Note the instructions to update this system’s ACPI
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....