|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-365: MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals :
Module 2: Understanding Server Roles :
Understand Web services
Web services are based on Extensible Markup Language (XML), Simple Object Access
Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and Universal Discovery
Description and Integration (UDDI). It also uses Security Assertion Markup Language
(SAML), which is an XML-based standard for exchanging claims between an identity
provider and a service or application provider. The communication between federation servers
is based around an XML document that stores the X.509 certificate for token-signing, and
the SAML 1.1 or 2.0 token.
AD FS uses the following components:
: The server that issues, manages, and validates requests involving
identity claims. A federations server is needed in each participating forest.
- Federation server proxy: An optional component that is usually deployed in a perimeter
network such as DMZ that can receive externally and forward the packets to the internal
- Claims: A statement made by a trusted entity about an object, such as a user, that
includes key information identifying the user.
- Claim rules: Rules that determine what makes up a valid claim and how claims are
processed by the federation servers.
- Attribute store: A database, such as AD DS, that is used to look up claim values.
- Claims providers: The server that issues claims and authenticates users.
- Relying parties: The application or web service that accepts claims from the claims
provider. The relying party server must have the Microsoft Windows Identity
Foundation installed, or use the AD FS 1.0 claims-aware agent.
- Claims provider trust: Configuration data that specifies which client may request
claims from a claims provider and subsequently submits them to a relying party.
- Relying party trust: Configuration data that is used to provide claims about a user or
client to a relying party.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: