|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-365: MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals :
Module 3: Understanding Active Directory :
Understand accounts and groups.
Installing Group Policy Management Tools
- In Server Manager, click Manage > Add Roles and Features. The Add Roles and Features
Wizard appears, displaying the Before you begin page.
- Click Next. The Select installation type page appears.
- Click Next. The Select destination server page appears.
- Click Next. The Select server roles page appears.
- Click Next. The Select features page appears.
- Scroll down and select the Group Policy Management checkbox.
- Click Next. The Confirm installation selections page appears.
- Click Install. The Installation progress page appears as the wizard installs the selected
- Click Close. The wizard closes.
Adding a Computer to a Group
- On a domain controller, in Server Manager, click Tools > Active Directory Users and
Computers. The Active Directory Users and Computers console appears.
- Right-click a container or OU and, from the context menu, select New > Group. The New
Object – Group dialog box appears.
- In the Group Name text box, type the name of the new group and click OK. The system
creates the new group.
- Right-click the group you created and, from the context menu, select Properties. The
group’s Properties sheet appears.
- Click the Members tab, and then click Add. The Select Users, Contacts, Computers,
Service Accounts, or Groups dialog box appears.
- Type the name of the computer you want to add in the Enter the object names to select
box, and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Properties sheet.
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: