|we are updating the free tutorial on regular basis . Please keep in touch in future to watch update
Undernoted courses basic learning have been illustrated to learn the basic of the the all courses tutorials. After Buying the exam voucher , you will get 40hrs courses extra to complete the project base tutorials through office 365 / shere point platform . for that you required to learn oneNote .
You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-365: MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals :
Module 3: Understanding Active Directory :
Understand organizational units (OUs) and containers.
create new organizational units ( active directory ou )
- Log on to the server computer, which has the Server Manager console open, using
the domain Administrator account and the password Pa$$w0rd. Select Tools > Active
Directory Users and Computers. The Active Directory Users and Computers console
- In the left pane, expand the domain node.
- Right-click the domain node and, from the context menu, click New >
Organizational Unit. The New Object – Organizational Unit Wizard appears
- In the Name text box, type Rome.
- Click OK. The wizard creates the Rome OU object.
- In Server Manager, click Tools > Active Directory Administrative Center. The Active
Directory Administrative Center console appears.
- In the left pane, select the domain (local) node and, in the right pane under Tasks, select
New > Organizational Unit. The Create Organizational Unit dialog box appears
- In the Name text box, type London and click OK. The new OU appears in the center
- On the Taskbar, click the Windows PowerShell icon. The Administrator: Windows
PowerShell window appears.
- At the command prompt, type New-ADOrganizationalUnit –Name Paris and press Enter.
- In the Active Directory Users and Computers console, press F5 to refresh the console
until the Paris OU appears.
- Take a screen shot of the adatum.com domain in the Active Directory Users and
Computers console, showing the OU objects you created, by pressing Alt+Prt Scr, and
then paste the resulting image into the next worksheet file in the page provided by
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....
|This is Free Tutorial for the user Who will puchase Exam vouture of Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk
User Name: Date: Count Numer of Free Visit: