You have selected free tutorial of the Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) :
98-361: MTA: Software Development Fundamentals (C#) : Module 1: Introduction to Programming :
Understanding Computer Programming
c# for beginners
To learn c# programming you have to know the material from beginning, C# was created at Microsoft in the late 1990s, and its chief architect was Anders
Hejlsberg. As an object-oriented language, C# supports data encapsulation, inheritance,
polymorphism, and method overriding. It is a powerful and simple language
for building interoperable, scalable, and robust applications. Several of C#’s features
are mentioned next:
- With C#, you can develop console windows as well as web applications.
- C# supports garbage collection and automatic memory management.
- C# includes native support for the Component Object Model (COM) and
- To avoid redundancy, the values of the primitive data types are automatically
initialized to zeros, and reference types like objects and classes are initialized to
- C# produces portable code.
- Its programs execute in a secure, controlled, runtime environment.
- C# supports generics, partial types, and anonymous methods that expand the
scope, power, and range of the language.
- It also supports language-integrated query (LINQ) and lambda expressions. LINQ
enables you to write database queries in C# programming. Lambda expressions
are used in LINQ expressions for efficient coding.
C# doesn’t support unsafe type casts or pointers, and it doesn’t accept 0 or 1 for Boolean
values false and true, respectively.
Because C# automatically uses the .NET class library and it is automatically portable to
all .NET environments, the next section covers the .NET framework and its relationship
One hour complete video
Your Salary Above $ 66000... Click ...
Ohh! You want More.... be game developer of your choice $ 102000 ....